Autumn Meeting Postponed
The Autumn NRBAC meeting has been postponed until Spring 2022. NRBAC very much appreciates the vital and ongoing support of DAF Qld for hosting these important meetings.
The following key points are updates on recent activities:
- NRBAC page on Barley Australia website is now live. This includes regional industry news section and a calendar of events, plus a members only online section where upcoming and previous meeting documents can be accessed.
- Barley Australia has released its 1st Accredited Variety Malt Performance Summary for the recently accredited variety Maximus.
- Grains Australia recently appointed international specialist Dr John Ackerman as General Manager Trade and Market Access and experienced leader Dr Megan Sheehy as General Manager Classification.
- AEGIC will continue online malting and feed barley webinars and grower seasonal updates in 2022.
- The next NRBAC meeting will take place at a date to be confirmed in September 2022.
Key Industry Dates
Spring Plains, NSW, 20 July 2022
Gunnedah, NSW, 21 July 2022
Miles, QLD, 26 July 2022
Pittsworth, QLD, 27 July 2022
Goondiwindi, QLD, 28 July 2022
Lockhart, NSW, 2 Aug 2022
Temora, NSW, 3 Aug 2022
Toowoomba, QLD, 7-9 June 2022
Emerald, QLD, 23-25 June 2022
Gunnedah, NSW 16-18 Aug 2022
Quality Australian Barley: Driving Opportunities and Value.
Gold Coast, QLD, 22-25 Aug 2022